Serve with sweet chili sauce!
- 50g rice vermicelli
- 10 rice wrappers
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 leaves lettuce, chopped
- 3 tablespoon carrot sticks
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons chopped spring onions
- 1 dried black mushroom
- 2 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- Soak, strain, and chop the black mushroom
- Mix all the ingredient together
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 1 spoon of filling, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side. Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce