Thai Green Coconut Curry – easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 Red Pepper
- 10 Mushrooms
- 1 Red Chili
- Can of Coconut Milk
- Green Curry Paste
- Rice for serving
- Firm tofu, fake “chicken” pieces
- 1 tablespoon of frying fat
- In a large wok heat the coconut oil
- Chop vegetables into mouth size chunks
- Stir fry vegetables (they need to be tender)
- Add coconut milk, chopped chili (I like it hot!) and green curry paste
- Stir over low heat for few minutes until coconut milk becomes thick and smooth (Remember – do not overcook veggies!)
- Serve with rice – and LOVE!