With cheeeesy garlic filling
- 5 large mushrooms
- 1/2 mozzarella ball
- 1/2 small onion
- Salt, pepper, parsley and garlic
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems. Chop stems extremely fine.
- Fry steams with finelly chopped onion, 2 min before end add finelly chopped garlic.
- Add salt, pepper and paresley to taste.
- Toss the mushroom caps with olive oil, then sprinckle them with plenty of salt and pepper
- Fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese at the top of each cup
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 190°C (375°F), or until the cheese browns a little. Allow to cool for 5 minutes or so before serving.
- Serve with garlic sauce