Let’s have a proper breaky!
Let’s have a proper breakfast!
- red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 vegetarian sausages
- 1 onion
- 30g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Finely slice onion and chop sausages into cubes
- Fry the onions and sausages until onion get translucent
- Remove from heat, allow to cool down, then the grated cheese you like
- Cut the pepper into half, remove the seeds
- Stuff peppers with the sausages and onion mix – leave some empty space for the egg
- Crack the egg into stuffed peppers, season with salt and pepper
- Bake the peppers for 30-35 min in 180°C