You’ll love it!
- 1 can of black bean
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small egg
- Salt, pepper, ground cumin and chili to taste
- Place rinsed and drained black beans in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add egg, very thinly chopped slices shallot, spices and mix well
- Add enough breadcrumb, so the mixture is not too thin
- Refrigerate for 30 min, form the patties and fry them for few minutes until golden and cooked through
- Serve in a bun of your choice, with your favorite burger toppings 🙂
I like mine with dill pickles and Low-calorie garlic sauce