Quick, Classic and Delicious
Just a few simple additions
- 1 large red bell pepper per jar
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, dried basil
- Roast peppers in very hot over for 20-25 minutes, giving a quarter-turn every 5 minutes, till the peppers are charred, soft and collapsing
- Once you’ve roasted your peppers, you will need to steam them. Place them in the pot and cover the lid. Let them cool.
- Place peppers into sterilized jars with garlic,pinch of salt and basil.Top with teaspoon of olive (you can add thyme, chilies or whatever you like)
- Close the lids, and pasteurizer for 30 min in 90°C oven
- Store in the cold dry place, for up to a year.