Super quick and simply delicious lunch under 300kcal
- 200g of stir fry vegetable mix
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable fat
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- half of red chili
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- In a little wok or frying pan heat the oil.
- Add vegetables and fry for 10 min until hot but still tender (we don’t want them to be mushy)
- Add chopped red chili, ginger and soy sauce to taste
- I add some sesame seeds for extra flavor and texture
- In a separate pan fry an egg
- Serve the egg at the top of the veg and ENJOY!